Michael Foster (Who has a great blog, by the way) tagged me, so here goes...
1. One book that changed your life: On Being a Servant of God by Warren Weirsbe
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: An Unstoppable Force: Daring to Become the Church God Had in Mind by Erwin McManus
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: Lectures to My Students by C.H. Spurgeon
4. One book that made you laugh: Now I Can Die in Peace: How ESPN's Sports Guy Found Salvation, with a Little Help from Nomar, Pedro, Shawshank, and the 2004 Red Sox by Bill Simmons
5. One book that made you cry: To Own a Dragon by Donald Miller
6. One book you wish had been written: "How to get TV Preachers with Big Hair Off the Air"
7. One book you wish had never been written: The Curse of the Bambino by Dan Shaughnessy
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: Something by John Piper