I make no apologies that I believe Mother's Day is the 2nd best day (only after Easter) of the year to reach people. Historically, it's been the 2nd highest attended service of the year at Calvary and also our 2nd highest day of people making decisions for Jesus.
Here's a couple of tips for making Mother's Day big:
1. Mobilize your congregation
2. Use Facebook to get the word out
3. Do free Mother's day portraits for families
4. Use direct mail to your list (those that are connected to your church in some way
5. Email your list and remind them
This can be a huge Sunday for your church. I pray we make the most of every opportunity afforded to us and use it to reach people with the Gospel.